Thursday, December 06, 2007

WELCOME!

Howdy, bloggers! My new blog launches today, and I have to say, I’m all giggly inside. Finally, a unified way to connect with all of you – clients, readers, friends – and keep you informed in the process.

It was just over one year ago that I began writing my first book, Every Single Girl’s Guide to Her Future Husband’s Last Divorce, which comes out in January. Now, we’re getting ready for the promotional tour! The experience was a whirlwind, to say the least, but it confirmed what I knew to be true: That women can move mountains. That means you, too.

If you’ve stumbled on this blog, please take a minute to read my profile. To get a taste of my style, read some of my articles at Divine Caroline, such as “Confessions of a Reformed Brazen Hussy.” Or, check out my contribution to the Huffington Post, “Just Because You Can, Doesn’t Mean You Should.”

Tune in again soon, because this blog is going to rock! As a self-confessed tech junkie, I’m all about the bells, whistles, and then some. So expect podcasts, video blogs, and other juicy tidbits in the days and weeks to come.

I’ll also be blogging from my tour, sharing stories of women just like you. So bookmark me already!

No comments: